Updated July 18, 2022
The 2022 registration fee is $150. There is a discounted registration fee of $125 for registrations received by June 25th (no exceptions).
- GTFH participates in the South Jersey Field Hockey League.
- 3rd/4th grade games will be played on Saturdays.
- 5th/6th and 7th/8th grade games will be played on Sundays.
- Playoff and make-up games can be played on Saturday, Sunday, and possibly some weeknights.
GT offers a Clinic Division for K-2nd Grade. The registration fee is $65. There is a discounted registration fee of $50 for registrations received by June 18th (no exceptions).
This division consists of 6-8 skills clinics and some scrimmages. 2nd graders who are interested in playing on a 3rd/4th grade team will be evaluated at the July clinics. If a player is moved up after evaluations, an additional $85 fee will be due.
- $25 volunteer deposit – refundable if volunteer hours are worked
- $25 registration fee discount for returning players who will be reusing their existing uniforms (from 2016 – 2021 seasons only).
- $15 discount for families registering multiple children
Players must be current on financial obligations from all previous seasons in order for a registration to be accepted.
Clinics for registered players are expected to be:
Tuesdays and Thursdays
July 26th and 28th (Rain Date of July 27th)
August 2nd and 4th (Rain Date of August 3rd)
Clinics for K-4 will be held from 6:00pm-7:00pm
Clinics for 5-8 will be held from 7:30pm-8:30pm
Players must be registered to participate in clinics. Information will be emailed to registered players when the dates and times have been finalized. Players should attend as many of these clinics as possible.
Registration fees are non-refundable.*
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF THERE IS MORE THAN ONE TEAM FORMED AT ANY AGE DIVISION, WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCOMMODATE ANY REQUESTS FOR SPECIFIC COACHES OR REQUESTS TO BE PLACED ON TEAMS WITH SPECIFIC PLAYERS.
We will have more information on any health and safety protocols that may have to be followed closer to the start of the season. This information will be communicated to you via email.
*In the event the 2022 season is canceled due to COVID-19, a refund (less processing and servicing fees) will be issued to players who will be entering 8th grade this September and will therefore not be eligible to play next season. All other players will be issued a credit towards registration fees for next season.